Spanish companies interested in the Asian market
Our lawyers and local network of experts take great care to comply with local cultural norms to solve problems and conflicts: an informal and personalised process leads us to seek compromises or consensus in a non-confrontational way.
When this methodology does not work, we resort to legal proceedings through our network of local colleagues with whom we have been working and trusting for many years.
How can AGM help you?
AGM offers the following advisory services in most of Asia, through its collaborating law firms:
- Advice to companies that are looking to do the following in Asia:
- Set up a business in the region.
- Acquiring companies.
- Set up a franchise.
- Positioning themselves in the Asian market.
- Selling and marketing their product.
- Advice on expansion projects.
- Buying or manufacturing.
- Contacting and negotiating with agents, distributors, suppliers, customers, and employees.
- Establishment of joint ventures, strategic or commercial alliances.
- Search for partners and initiation of negotiations.
- Search for financing.
- Assistance and advice on possible problems in Asia related to:
- Debt collection.
- Scams and frauds.
- Trademark protection cases.
- Intellectual property.
- Advice on the reviewing and drafting of contracts.
- Judicial proceedings.
- Commercial and/or industrial development strategy with intellectual property in transnational environments.
- Tax, business, and legal advice: corporate law, commercial law, tax law, distribution contracts, labour law.
- Assistance in administrative and logistical aspects.
You may be interested
Can we help you?
Contact us and we will advise you.