The purpose of the Legal Support for Customer Service (ALSAC) is to provide legal advice to our clients in the event of consumer claims, either out of court or through judicial and/or administrative channels.
Our firm has expert lawyers with an accumulated experience of 20 years.
Who do we advise?
Our consulting services are targeted at both national and international FMCG distribution and manufacturing companies.
What are ALSAC main services?
Review of the regulatory framework and assistance 24/7
- Review and verification of the General and Particular Conditions of the contract with consumers to ensure that they comply with the current regulatory framework.
- Review and verification of any Product Liability situation.
- Review and verification of the forms used by the Technical Assistance Services (TAS), to adapt their wording to determine the origin of the incident that has arisen with a consumer product. In addition, we carry out periodic training for the TSS focused on current regulations and the resolution of recurring legal doubts that they may have.
- Review and verification of ongoing promotions to ensure that they comply with the current regulatory framework.
- Follow-up, when the case requires it, on the application of callback campaigns.
Assistance in administrative processes
- In the case of administrative sanctions, we provide a justified response to any government body to pre-constitute the evidence to be submitted to the courts and avoid the initiation of disciplinary proceedings.
- We assist our clients, from start to end, in all out-of-court and court procedures in which they are involved in connection with consumer claims.
Assistance before consumer arbitrations
- If consumers go to arbitration, we assist our clients in the arbitration procedures in which they are involved or which they have applied to participate in connection with consumer complaints.
Why choose ALSAC services?
- ALSAC intends to be a link between the company and the consumer, offering a response and solution to all disputes that may appear between the two parties.
- The objective is the detailed analysis of the case and, above all, the preservation of the brand reputation.
Do you need advice on Legal Support to Customer Service (ALSAC)?
You may be interested
Can we help you?
Contact us and we will advise you about our Legal Support for Customer Service (ALSAC).