18 Sep Collective bargaining
- Matters relating to labour relations in organisations in any sector and territory.
- Procedures for the election of employee representatives.
- Situations requiring the negotiation of sectoral collective agreements.
- Company deals and agreements.
- Processes of collective modifications to the employment conditions of workers, including social and viability plans, and negotiations regarding the restructuring of companies’ workforces in any sector.
- Assistance with collective redundancy schemes (ERE and ERTE).