The procedures involved in setting up a company in Spain can be complex. It is therefore important to be aware of all the obligations and stages involved in setting up a company or a business in Spain.
These procedures may also vary depending on the legal form chosen, for which it will be necessary to consider several aspects such as the number of partners, the capital stock and liability to third parties.
At AGM Abogados we offer comprehensive legal advice to national and foreign investors interested in establishing a company in Spain.
Who do we advise?
Our company establishment service in Spain is aimed at entrepreneurs or startups who wish to establish their business, consolidated companies looking to create subsidiaries, and foreign companies looking to establish themselves in Spain.
What are our main company establishment services in Spain?
Our services related to company establishment procedures in Spain include, among others:
- Determining the most appropriate legal form for your business.
- Comprehensive advice for entrepreneurs and startups.
- Application for company name clearance certification.
- Obtaining a Foreigners’ Identification Number (NIE) for foreign partners.
- Obtaining a Tax Identification Number (NIF) for the creation of subsidiaries in Spain.
- Declaration of foreign investment.
- Drafting of articles of association.
- Drafting of shareholders’ agreements and other non-resident shareholders’ agreements.
- Registration of entrepreneurs and self-employed professionals.
- Obtaining the digital certificate.
- Advice on visas and residence permits in Spain for foreign investors and entrepreneurs.
- We are also a Point of Attention for Entrepreneurs (PAE).
Why choose our company establishment services in Spain?
- Our multidisciplinary approach allows us to assist companies with all their operational needs from the outset.
- We have professionals who specialise in tax, labour and immigration law, as well as economists and accountants, who can advise you on all aspects of running your business.
Do you need advice on company formation in Spain?
You may be interested
Can we help you?
Write to us and we will advise you on the establishment of companies in Spain.
We know how complicated it can be to establish your company. For this reason, at AGM Abogados we can advise you on all the necessary procedures for the creation of your company in Spain, even if you are not physically present in the country.