18 Sep Corporate Law
AGM Abogados has a team of professionals with in-depth knowledge of all aspects of Corporate Law that will ensure your company is up-to-date with current corporate regulations and prevent risks arising from non-compliance. To do this, the Corporate service offers:
- Compliance with Law on Corporations: we analyse the bylaws, minutes and other corporate agreements (increases and reductions of share capital, structural changes, corporate restructuring, etc.) to ensure compliance with these regulations.
- Compliance with Corporate Governance: we create codes of ethics and conduct, and we also offer consultation on composition of governing bodies (partners’ or shareholders’ meetings, boards of directors and senior management groups).
- Assistance in creating an internal control body and its associated regulations: we ensure that this body is established in accordance with current commercial legislation and your company’s internal regulations.
- Assistance and planning of internal control body meetings: for the internal control body to be effective their actions must be documented through regular meetings that comply with the formalities prescribed by applicable corporate law and the company’s internal regulations.
- Criminal Law due diligence: in M&A transactions, through the analysis of the target company with a Criminal Law vision. Examination of the crime prevention policies and internal controls, as well as the identification of contingencies and penal risks.
For other questions related to corporate compliance, please visit our Corporate Compliance section of the website.