Advice for buying and selling
Production units in insolvency proceedings
AGM Abogados provides a specialised service for buying and selling production units in insolvency proceedings of companies in crisis.
This type of transaction consists of transferring a set of organised means (assets, rights and/or workers) to perform an economic activity, which may entail an investment opportunity that provides commercial and tax advantages.
We have a team of professionals with extensive experience in this field who will advise and accompany you throughout the process.
Who do we advise?
Our team advises companies in crisis that wish to transfer a business unit as part of a restructuring plan or insolvency proceedings.
We also advise venture capital funds or companies in the process of expansion or seeking inorganic growth to acquire business units.
What are our main services for buying and selling production units?
Our services include:
- Providing comprehensive advice for buying or selling production units.
- Designing the purchase or sale transaction of the target production unit.
- Negotiating with the counterparty.
- Where appropriate, negotiating with the insolvency practitioners of the production unit to be acquired.
- Drawing up the necessary contracts for the sale or purchase.
Why choose our services for buying and selling production units?
- We have a team of economists and lawyers specialised in commercial, tax and employment law who determine the best operational structure for each transaction.
- We have experience in distress situations, in terms of both financial difficulties and insolvency proceedings, which enables us to transfer a production unit while maintaining the value of the business.
Do you need advice for buying and selling production units in insolvency proceedings?
You may be interested
Can we help you?
Write to us and we will advise you on buying and selling production units.