18/09/2018 Employment advice
Our practice gives employment advice to companies and individuals in order to cooperate in decision-making to prevent conflict and contribute to a good working atmosphere.
We offer a full range of consultancy by means of close cooperation with companies, covering the most diverse aspects of organisations’ labour relations, and could highlight, merely for illustrative purposes:
- Working conditions, ordinary relations and senior management, implementation of special clauses in view of the customer’s needs (exclusiveness, non-post contractual competition, use of technological tools, confidentiality, and protection of knowhow …).
- National and transnational geographical mobility, individual or in groups.
- Functional mobility.
- Substantial modifications to working conditions, either individual or collective, in order to optimise the human resources available.
- Salary structures, creation and implementation of remuneration systems in accordance with the company’s needs.
- Disciplinary proceedings.
- Procedures for severance of employees, either ordinary staff or senior management.
- Attendance at processes for purchasing and selling companies and business restructuring processes, in close cooperation with the other professionals involved.
- Representation of the workers at the company.
- Occupational risk prevention.
- Equity plans.
- Collective bargaining.
The advice given by AGM Abogados is of a proactive, anticipatory and preventive nature in order to ensure employment relations complying with rules and considering the workers’ participation, as a way to attain company objectives in a respectful, safe and healthy way.