At AGM we offer comprehensive advice on workers’ claims for compensation arising from injuries at work throughout every stage of the process. This includes from the beginning of the period of temporary disability until the stabilisation of the sequelae and the assessment of the bodily injury. We also investigate whether there is a possible causal link between the lack of safety measures and the accident that occurred.
Who do we advise?
Our team who specialises in Labour Law advises both workers and insurance companies in every stage of the civil liability process, including the identification of the possible consequences and their quantification by doctors who specialise in the assessment of bodily injuries.
What are our main Civil liability services for work-related accidents?
Regarding claims for damages at the request of workers, we offer the following:
- Comprehensive and expert advice, from the time of the work accident to the stabilisation and assessment of the damage suffered.
- An assessment of the bodily injury by our specialist doctors, for its subsequent economic quantification.
- The accompaniment and representation of the injured party throughout the process of establishing the company’s liability, both before the Labour and Social Security Inspection, as well as before the Labour Courts and higher instances, for the recognition and imposition of a surcharge on benefits due to the existence of a company’s liability arising from an accident at work.
Regarding insurance companies, we offer the following:
- Comprehensive advice on the amount claimed by the workers, applying the provisions of the Insurance Contract Law, determining the possible existence of company liability and making a valuation and economic quantification of the possible damage suffered by the injured party.
Why choose our Civil liability services for work-related accidents?
- We have a team who specialises in tort law and the application of the Insurance Contract Law.
- Our lawyers have extensive experience in advising both insurance companies and workers, offering comprehensive advice on both the quantification and assessment of bodily injuries, as well as in relation to the possible breach of the rules of Prevention of Occupational Risks committed by the company.
Do you need advice on Civil liability derived from work accidents?
You may be interested
Can we help you?
Contact us and we will advise you on our Civil liability services for work-related accidents.