Immigration co_present Webinar
In this webinar we talk about the different residence and work permits options within the Spanish legislation.
As a foreign student in Spain, how can I approach a job interview? Should I wait until I completing my studies? What legal aspects should I take into account to do not miss out the job opportunity?
In this webinar we talk about the different residence and work permits options within the Spanish legislation; providing a guide with the key legal aspects that foreign students should consider in possible interviews with the HR departments of Spanish companies.
- Identify your candidate professional profile (professional experience and studies completed).
- Analise the job offers received (salary and job position).
- Types of recruitment companies (Large companies and SMEs; including Startups).
- International Teleworking and visas for digital nomads.
- Special Tax Regime (Beckham Law).