Lawyers in France for Spanish-speaking clients
In 2008, we opened our office in Paris, located a stone’s throw from the Arc de Triomphe, in the financial centre of the city.
Our services are mainly aimed at Spanish-speaking companies that wish to invest in France and require legal services in Spanish, provided by professionals with experience in the French market and who are established in the country.
Who are our clients?
We advise companies in Spanish-speaking countries operating in these sectors, among others:
- Information technology
- Industrial machinery and equipment
- Freight and passenger transportation
How can AGM help you?
Establishment in France
- Establishment of companies
- Creation of subsidiaries and branches
M&A - Commercial
- Company mergers and acquisitions
- Commercial agent contracts
- Distribution contracts
- Representation of workers in France
- Proceedings in French labour courts
- Legal assistance in dismissals and disciplinary proceedings
- Drafting of labour contracts
- Legal assistance with labour inspections in France (labour disputes, individual or collective disputes)
- Assistance with tax inspections in France
- Tax advice to businesses
- Debt collection in France
- Breach of agency or distribution contracts in France
- Corporate disputes
Relocation of workers to France
- Legal assistance with the secondment and expatriation of workers to France
- Representation of Spanish companies in Spain for travel purposes
Why choose AGM Avocats -Abogados?
- Legal experience in the establishment of businesses in France:
We are experts in providing legal advice on international projects in France. Our experience of over 20 years in assisting Spanish-speaking companies in the French market allows us to offer an efficient and focused legal service to companies with an international vocation.
- A bilingual and multicultural team of professionals:
Our team is made up of French and Spanish professionals who have a perfect command of both languages and whose experience makes them the ideal cultural mediators for doing business in France.
You may be interested
Incorporation of companies in Spain: mistakes to avoid in order to successfully enter the Spanish market
Can we help you?
Contact us and we will advise you.