Our offices in Spain are located in Barcelona and Madrid, two of Spain’s leading cities for business development. We have a team of lawyers based in both offices, who provide legal advice to companies wishing to expand or those who have specific needs in the Spanish territory.
In order to assist our French-speaking clients in all their needs, we offer a wide range of legal services covering the main areas of law.
How can AGM help you?
Establishment in Spain
- Establishment of companies.
- Creation of subsidiaries and branches.
M&A - Commercial
- Company mergers and acquisitions.
- Acquisition of distressed companies.
- Due Diligence.
- Regulatory compliance.
- International taxation
- Collection service
- Establishment of individuals in Spain
- Special regime for expatriate workers (Beckham Law)
- Foreign Securities Holding Entities (ETVE)
- International estate
- International successions
- Employment contracts
- Disputes between workers
- Senior management recruitment
- Collective bargaining
- Temporary workforce reduction plans (ERTE)
- Employment regulation file (ERE)
- Recovery of unpaid debts
- Contractual disputes
- Conflicts between companies
- Commercial or civil litigation
Crisis management and business continuity
- Refinancing processes
- Operational restructuring
Real Estate Investment
We specialize in providing comprehensive legal guidance across all aspects of Real Estate. Our aim is to guarantee that every transaction (from the purchase and sale to the leasing of properties) aligns with current legal regulations.
We offer specialized services in International Mobility, providing comprehensive legal advice for individuals undergoing immigration and emigration processes, as well as for obtaining visas, work permits, and residence permits, all while ensuring compliance with relevant immigration regulations.
We provide comprehensive and strategic legal advice to both insurers and insured parties. Our expertise covers insurance-related issues, from policy interpretation to dispute and claim resolution.
Why choose AGM Abogados?
- Our team of professionals includes French-Spanish lawyers who specialise in both jurisdictions, which allows us to provide quality legal services at an international level. Our team has a precise knowledge of the laws and regulations in force, to ensure a legal advice adapted to the specific needs of our clients.
- Our approach is characterised by a friendly and personalised relationship with our clients, a wide range of legal knowledge and a high level of intellectual creativity to offer innovative and high-quality legal services to companies in both countries.
You may be interested
Incorporation of companies in Spain: mistakes to avoid in order to successfully enter the Spanish market
Can we help you?
Contact us and we will advise you.