In recent years, the Spanish Government has adopted a series of measures aimed at strengthening and increasing the competitiveness of the audiovisual and artistic sector.
These measures include improving the process of obtaining visas and residence permits for professionals in this sector.
Our team of lawyers in the International Mobility and Immigration department at AGM Abogados has extensive experience in advising companies on the management and processing of the Authorisation of Stay and/or Residence permit for Professionals of the Audiovisual Sector.
This type of permit allows foreign professionals to travel to Spain on a temporary or permanent basis to carry out a project or activity in the audiovisual and artistic sectors.
This permit can be applied for by any professional profile in the sector (artists, editors, producers, etc.) and activity (film, television, software, transmedia, video games, advertising, broadcasting).
How can AGM help you?
We advise companies in the audiovisual sector through consulting and specialised legal assistance on the processing of residence permits for the mobility of their professionals.
We offer the following services:
- We provide advice to help you gather all the necessary documentation and take care of the preparation of forms and fees.
- We prepare the job description report, as well as the justification of the audiovisual sector of the company.
- We take care of the fee payments.
- We submit the Residency Application.
- We follow up the file until its resolution and take care of all the necessary documentation, if required.
- We prepare the documentation and arrange the appointment at the relevant Spanish Consulate.
- We follow up the case until its resolution (only in the case of a visa).
- We prepare the documentation to apply for the employee’s esidence card.
- We make the necessary appointments with the authorities on behalf of the client.
Do you need advice on the audiovisual sector?
You may be interested
Without time limits: The Supreme Court protects temporary residence in Spain, even if there are long-term absences from the country
Can we help you?
Contact us and we will advise you on the residency process of people working in the Audiovisual sector in Spain.
*The first appointment has a fee that would be deducted from the final budget if you accept our quote.