Visas for Highly Qualified Professionals
AGM Abogados provides advice to companies on how to quickly and efficiently manage work permits for Highly Qualified Professionals (HQP) as well as the EU Blue Card.
Such permits are temporary residence and work permits that foreign workers can obtain in order to work in Spain. The workers are required to have a higher education qualification or, exceptionally, at least three years of comparable professional experience. There is a national permit and a permit facilitating mobility within the European Union (Blue Card).
How can AGM help you?
- Providing advice on how to gather and prepare the documentation required for applying for a residence permit as a highly qualified professional.
- Taking care of completing and collecting all the documentation, including the forms and fees.
- Managing your Residence Authorisation application and monitoring your file until it is resolved.
- Once you are granted residency, advising you on how to apply for a visa at the Spanish Consulate. We also manage your appointment application and the preparation of your documents and monitor the entire process until you obtain the visa.
- Providing support throughout the process of obtaining the residence card.
- Managing the appointment to obtain the residence card from a police station.
- Preparing the documentation for the residence card application and accompanying you on the day of the appointment.
- Advising you on how to make an appointment to collect your card, as well as the documentation that will be required.
Do you need advice on visas for Highly Qualified Professionals?
You may be interested
Without time limits: The Supreme Court protects temporary residence in Spain, even if there are long-term absences from the country
Can we help you?
Write to us and we will advise you on the whole process of obtaining visas for Highly Qualified Professionals.
*The first appointment has a fee that would be deducted from the final budget if you accept our quote.