Many companies currently relocate their workers abroad on a temporary basis. The procedures and formalities for international relocation have employment, tax and visa implications that need to be dealt with correctly.
AGM Abogados takes care of all the necessary formalities, both in the country of origin and in the country of destination, so that the immigration procedure can be approved.
Our specialities in the relocation of workers outside Spain
- Conducting an immigration analysis of the destination countries.
- Studying the visas and work permits required in the usual destination countries depending on the activity to be carried out.
- Checking the requirements, procedure, deadlines and risks.
- Verifying the adequacy of the processes followed to date.
- Checking the individual compliance with the requirements, in accordance with the preceding analysis, for each of the workers eligible to travel.
- Analysing and planning the impacts of relocating workers on the Social Security. Checking the requirements, administrative procedure to be followed, risks and consequences.
- Applying the agreements to the employees who can relocate and verifying compliance with the individual personal requirements.
- Reviewing and verifying the adequacy of the communication processes with the Social Security followed to date.
- Analysing the current occupational safety planning, verifying the existence of specific plans for the jobs in the country of relocation and adjusting those plans in accordance with the applicable legislation.
- Analysing how the specific plans are applied to the relocated employees
- Analysing the withholdings applicable in each case, taking into account the personal requirements of the relocated worker and those relating to the activity to be carried out at the destination.
- Analysing the potential exemptions applicable according to the personal requirements of the relocated worker and those relating to the activity to be carried out at the destination.
- Conducting a tax optimisation study.
How can AGM help you?
- We analyse the internal processes that your company currently follows regarding the temporary transfer of workers to another work centre.
- We draft a subsequent report with recommendations, always taking into account your specific needs in terms of the usual destinations and the number of workers that can be relocated.
Do you need advice on the transfer of workers outside Spain?
You may be interested
Without time limits: The Supreme Court protects temporary residence in Spain, even if there are long-term absences from the country
Can we help you?
Contact us and we will advise you on the transfer of workers outside Spain.
*The first appointment has a fee that would be deducted from the final budget if you accept our quote.