Contract and internship agreement

Our Mobility and Immigration team offers a comprehensive service, from start to finish, accompanying the client throughout the entire process.
AGM Abogados Contract and internship agreement

In Spain there is a residence permit that allows foreigners to do work internships. This residence permit is intended for students who have completed or are currently completing a course of higher education and who wish to gain work experience in the country.

To obtain this residence permit, applicants must have a contract or internship agreement with a Spanish company or institution.

At AGM we offer a comprehensive service, from start to finish, guiding the client through the entire process, from the first contact to the receipt of the Foreigners’ Identification Card (TIE).

How can AGM help you?

Our Immigration and International Mobility lawyers assist foreign companies and professionals with:

  • The preparation of all the documents for the submission of the file, from the application form and the fee, to the verification of all the documentation sent to us by the student.
  • Subsequent submission of the file and follow-up until the granting resolution is obtained.
  • Arranging an appointment for fingerprinting, which includes the preparation of all documentation and the subsequent appointment to pick up the card.
  • The client will be kept informed of the status of their application at all times.

Do you need advice on internship contracts and agreements?

You may be interested

Can we help you?

Contact us and we will advise you on the processing of your contract or internship agreement.

*The first appointment has a fee that would be deducted from the final budget if you accept our quote.