Residency for self-employed persons

Our team of Immigration and International Mobility lawyers will provide you with personalised and timely advice, from planning your project to obtaining residency.
AGM Abogados Residency for self-employed persons

The self-employed residence permit is a permit for those who wish to establish a company and reside in Spain, as well as for those who wish to develop their activity as self-employed professionals.

The process of obtaining this type of permit can be complex and may require expert knowledge of the country’s immigration and business regulations to ensure an easier and more successful process.

Our team of immigration and international mobility lawyers will be able to assist you throughout the process, including following up on the residence permit, ensuring that you feel supported at all times.

How can AGM help you?

At AGM we want to guide you and make the process of obtaining the self-employment residency as easy as possible.

Our services include:

  • Advice on the preparation of the Business Plan.
  • Advice on how to gather all the necessary documentation.
  • Preparation of forms and fees, saving you time and effort.
  • Arranging appointments and/or liasing with the Spanish Consulate/Embassy to guide you throughout the visa application process.
  • Submitting the application electronically on behalf of the client where possible.
  • Once the resolution/visa is obtained and in Spain, we will assist you with the process of obtaining the residency card.

Do you need advice on self-employed residence?

You may be interested

Can we help you?

Contact us and we will advise you on the process of residency for self-employed persons.

*The first appointment has a fee that would be deducted from the final budget if you accept our quote.