Immigration services for students and business schools
We work with the most prestigious universities and business schools in Spain, offering them and their students advisory services related to Immigration and Mobility, both organisationally and internally, on the following matters:
- Information sessions for students and the technical team of the academic secretariats on all matters related to the initial student permits, extensions and residence permits for which they are eligible after completing their studies.
- Processing initial applications and renewals of stay for study purposes.
- Advice on the university’s internal mobility policies: checking agreements, certificates, contracts, etc.
- Assistance with procedures at Spanish Consulates abroad, facilitating the management and processing.
What are our main International Mobility services for students and business schools?
Contract and internship agreement
The residence permit for contract and internship agreement is intended for students who have completed or are in the process of completing higher education and who wish to gain work experience in the country.
Researchers, training and R&D
Researchers, training and R&D +i can obtain the residence permit for research. This permit is intended for non-EU foreigners who intend to come to Spain to carry out training, research, development and innovation activities in a public or private organisation.
Authorisations of stay for study purposes
In recent years, Spain has established itself as one of the most popular destinations for international students, thanks to its extensive network of educational centres, the quality of its education and the wide range of courses on offer.
The authorisation of stay for studies is an authorisation that allows foreign students to begin or continue their education in an authorised centre in Spain, in a full-time programme, leading to the awarding of a diploma or certificate of studies.
We offer immigration advice for both initial applications (consulate or from the situation of tourist stay in Spain) and renewals.
We guide the student through the whole process, which includes:
- Preparation of the necessary documentation for the application (forms and fees).
- Submission of the application on behalf of the student (except for consulate cases which must be submitted in person by the student).
- Follow-up of the file until its resolution.
- Advice and preparation of the necessary documentation for the processing of the Foreigners’ Identification Card (TIE).
Why choose AGM?
- At AGM we are highly specialised in this type of advice, as we work on an ongoing basis with several prestigious universities and business schools in Spain.
- We offer information sessions tailored to universities and their students both in-house and in webinar format.
- Our advice on internal mobility policies allows universities and centres to improve the travel management of their foreign students, making their experience in Spain more satisfactory.
Do you need advice on immigration services for students and business schools?
How can we help you?
You may be interested
Without time limits: The Supreme Court protects temporary residence in Spain, even if there are long-term absences from the country
Can we help you?
Write to us and we will advise you on our Immigration and International Mobility services.
*The first appointment has a fee that would be deducted from the final budget if you accept our quote.