Legal defence in crimes against persons
Posted at 17:29h in Uncategorized
At AGM Abogados we have lengthy experience in crimes against persons such as:
- Crimes against life and body and physical and moral integrity
Murder, intentional and involuntary homicide, abortion, injuries and torture.
- Crimes against freedom
Illegal detention, kidnapping, threats and coercion.
- Offences against sexual freedom and indemnity
Aggressions, abuse and sexual harassment. Crimes involving prostitution and corruption of minors.
- Offences against privacy, the right to one’s own image and the inviolability of the home
Breach of confidence and breaking and entering.
- Offences against honour
Libel and slander.
- Offences against family duties and rights
Child abduction and abandoning the family. Failure to pay alimony.
- Offences against property and against social-economic order
Theft, robbery, usurpation, misappropriation, fraud, insolvency offences, price-rigging at public auctions and competitive tenders and criminal damage.