20 Sep Litigation and mediation. Labour
- Representation and defence before agencies of the Public Administrations and competent managing agencies:
- Administrative conciliation prior to the social jurisdictional process in disputes between individuals and work groups.
- Proceedings before the Work Inspection Agency and Social Security.
- Proceedings before the Administration in subjects related to work safety and work-related hygiene and prevention of accidents.
- Negotiation of work collective agreements and proceedings for their recognition before the Employment Authority.
- Proceedings of mass dismissal and work regulation.
- Statement of business liability processed before the National Institute of Social Security (INSS) related to the surcharge of social security benefits due to a work accident because of a lack of safety measures.
- Proceedings related to direct responsibility of the employer due to failure to meet affiliation, registration and contributive obligations.
Legal defence before Social Order Jurisdictional Entities:
- Individual and collective work conflicts.
- Dismissals, sanctions, professional classification, social security, collective disputes, contestation of collective agreements, concerns related to union elections, among others.