19 Sep Litigation and mediation. Civil
Defence before the Court for any type of lawsuit, and before all legal or arbitration authorities, national or international. We offer our advice in cases such as these:
- Civil liability:
- Professional (liability of tax advisors, lawyers, auditors, doctors, etc.).
- Building (damages and construction flaws, liability of architects, quantity surveyors, builders and promoters).
- Large claims (industrial losses, fires, etc.).
- Claims for amounts and combating late payment (small debt claims, verbal, ordinary and collection proceedings).
- Claims in the area of consumer Law.
- Urban leases and commonhold.
- Procedures regarding the termination and rescission of contracts.
- Requests for precautionary measures.
- Family Law (separations, divorces, unmarried partnerships, care and custody).
- Inheritance Law (wills, court claims for inheritances and forced shares).