18 Sep M&A
We provide a specialised service in buying and selling companies, with knowledge and experience in all kinds of complex operations for buying or selling businesses of small, medium and large size, from local production units to multinational companies.
The working procedure implemented by the M&A team includes both the commonest practices and the most innovative ones in the sector, always working to the highest quality standards and simplifying the process for the parties, supplying documents and following up transactions throughout the process.
We specialise in advice and negotiation in operations for buying and selling companies, businesses, business branches or assets under any operation format: Management Buy-out (MBO), Management Buy-In (MBI), Leveraged Buyout (LBO), Leveraged Buy-in (LBI), Buy & Build, for both the purchaser and the seller and right through to the conclusion of the agreement between the parties, always with total commitment.
Our main services in the M&A field are:
– Carrying out Due Diligence procedures and drafting the reports and conclusions for the transaction.
– Negotiating and formalising agreements prior to purchase and sale, such as: Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDA), Letters of Intention (LOI), Memorandums of Understanding (MoU), etc.
– Negotiating and formalising agreements for purchase and sale of companies and assets (SPA and APA), including their most delicate aspects, such as Representations and Warranties (R&W), price adjustments, Earn Outs, indemnities, etc.
– Formalisation of corporate operations for taking over companies by means of: mergers, demergers, capital increases, accordion operations, capital reductions, debt capitalisation, etc.
– Formalisation of agreements complementary to the purchase and sale agreement, such as: shareholders’ agreements, cooperation agreements, service-provision contracts, stock option plans, phantom shares plans, mixed incentive schemes, etc.
– Negotiation, coordination and formalisation of insurance on the operation, such as Warranty and Indemnity Insurance or M&A Insurance.
– Execution and coordination of the transfer of the company and post-closing.