Our society demands increasingly more efficient business structures. Consequently, companies need lawyers capable of constantly adapting the client’s needs to the appropriate legal solution or, where applicable, to take over or divest certain businesses.
Our team of corporate restructuring lawyers provides its clients with a comprehensive design and implementation of all types of structural changes for companies.
Who do we advise?
Our team of lawyers who specialise in the law on structural changes provides advice to:
- Any types of companies, regardless of their corporate type and the sector in which they operate.
- Companies with an international vocation.
- Companies that need to change their corporate name due to changes in their asset structure or personnel.
- Operators intending to make an overall transfer of assets and liabilities to another company as an alternative to the transfer of companies.
What are our main structural changes services?
Our advice on structural changes includes:
- Designing and implementing corporate options to improve company management, including mergers, spin-offs and other corporate changes.
- Providing assistance to take over or divest certain businesses.
- Designing and implementing all types of corporate restructuring transactions, both to deal with situations of financial stress and carry out reorganisations aimed at improving companies’ efficiency and expansion.
Why choose our structural changes services?
- We aim to achieve more efficient business structures, enabling our clients to optimise and drive their businesses forward.
- Our team stands out for its experience in handling high value-added transactions that have a significant practical and legal complex nature.
Do you need advice on Structural Changes?
You may be interested
Can we help you?
Contact us us and we will advise you about our structural changes services.