AGM Abogados, S.L. (hereinafter, collectively and indistinctly, “AGM Abogados”, “we”, “our” or “us”) believes that people’s privacy is fundamental, of both the Website visitors and of any other affected persons who provide us with information as part of the services provided (hereinafter, jointly, “you”, the “user” or the “users”).
To that end, AGM Abogados undertakes to process your data in accordance with the applicable personal data protection regulations in force at any given time. Specifically, AGM Abogados shall comply with the provisions envisaged in Spanish Constitutional Act 3/2018 of 5 December on Personal Data Protection and Digital Rights Guarantee (“LOPDGDD”); Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“GDPR”); and any other applicable correlative regulations in force at any given time.
The personal data provided and collected through forms available on the Website, emails and/or calls shall be used for the following purposes: (a) answering, dealing with and managing the queries, matters and/or requests (including managing the résumés for current and/or future selection processes) made by users; (b) providing our services in accordance with the Legal Notice; (c) ensuring the Website’s proper technical functioning; and (d) using the data for any other purpose required or allowed by the applicable legislation or for which you have given your consent.
The legal grounds for processing your personal data are as follows: (a) when there is a precontractual and/or contractual relationship; (b) when this is necessary for meeting the legitimate interests pursued by AGM Abogados; (c) when you have given your consent; and (d) when this is necessary for complying with AGM Abogados’ legal and regulatory obligations.
The data obtained shall be retained while your relationship with us remains and even after it ends for the period required for filing, exercising or defending claims and legal and contractual obligations, and such data shall always be duly blocked. The résumés received shall be retained for one year from the time that they are registered, after which they shall be erased.
Depending on the purpose for which the personal information is collected, the following persons, without distinction, can access that information:
- The staff authorised by AGM Abogados or its representatives, acting in the name of AGM Abogados, subject to the applicable data protection laws;
- The regulatory authorities or other third parties in accordance with the applicable laws;
- Third parties (service providers which process information as the data processor under the instructions of AGM Abogados). All of this is done only after carrying out the measures required to ensure that we can share such information and after arranging the corresponding data processing agreement in accordance with the applicable data protection regulations.
We process your data within the European Economic Area and, in general, we hire service providers also located in the European Economic Area or in countries declared to have an appropriate protection level.
If we need to use service providers which process outside the European Economic Area or in countries not declared to have an appropriate protection level, we will ensure that the security and legitimacy of your data processing are guaranteed.
To do this, we will demand the appropriate guarantees from those service providers in accordance with the GDPR so that they have, for example, binding corporate regulations that ensure the protection of the information in a similar way to that established in the European regulations or sign the European Union’s standard clauses.
We shall not sell or disclose to third parties any personal information or data that you have provided us through our website and which may directly or indirectly identify you.
- Right to request access to your personal data: you can ask AGM Abogados if it is processing your data and, if so, you can access such data.
- Right to request rectification if your data are inaccurate, or to complete the data that we have incomplete.
- Right to request erasure of your data.
- Right to request restriction of your data processing: in this case, we shall only retain the data to file or defend claims.
- Right to oppose the processing: AGM Abogados shall cease to process your personal data, except in the case that these need to be processed for legitimate grounds or to file or defend potential claims.
- Right to data portability: if users want their data to be processed by another controller, AGM Abogados shall facilitate the data transfer to the new controller.
- Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing of your personal data.
If you granted consent for a specific purpose, you can withdraw this when desired without this affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to the withdrawal.
To exercise your rights, please write to: AGM Abogados, S.L. C/Pau Claris, 139, 08009 Barcelona (Spain); or send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. If there are doubts about your identity, you may need to provide a photocopy of your identity document or an equivalent document accrediting your identity that is considered to be valid under the law. To do this, you can use the templates and forms for the various rights available on the Spanish Data Protection Agency’s official website).
We inform you of your right to file a claim before the Supervisory Authority, specifically, before the Spanish Data Protection Agency, and other competent public bodies regarding any claims arising from your personal data.
The professionals who work at AGM Abogados and are involved in any way in the services provided to users undertake not to disclose or use the information that they have accessed. The information provided by users shall be considered, in any case, as confidential and cannot be used for purposes other than those related to managing their requests and the services entrusted to AGM Abogados, where applicable. To that end, we undertake not to disclose or reveal information about the users’ wishes, the purposes of the advice requested or the duration of their relationship.
AGM Abogados is present in some of the Internet’s main social media, where it is the controller of the data published by AGM Abogados.
AGM Abogados shall process the data in each social network in accordance with the regulations established for such purpose by each social network. Therefore, and unless otherwise stated by AGM Abogados, we can inform our followers in the corresponding social network of our activities, events and other related matters, including a service for followers, through the channels provided by the social network for such purpose.
AGM Abogados shall not extract personal data from social media, unless the users give us their express consent.