Our lawyers awarded, once again, in the ranking “The Best Lawyers”
Marketing and Communication Department. AGM Abogados
We are delighted to announce that our lawyers are part, for another year, of the “Best Lawyers” ranking, a legal portal that recognises the work of numerous lawyers at an international level. For the seventh consecutive year, the prestigious directory has recognised 15 of our professionals as the best in different areas.
15 professionals highlighted by speciality
On 17 November, the list of the best lawyers in Spain highlighted by the previously recognised lawyers themselves was published as part of the “The Best Lawyers in Spain® 2023” guide. In this new edition, 15 of our professionals are highlighted, two more than last year, a year in which we had already surpassed the record of previous editions.
On this occasion, the professionals who have been nominated are:
- Sergio López Ejarque, Miguel Noriega Díaz and Guillermo Bayas Fernández in the area of Dispute Resolution.
- Leonardo Cárdenas Armesto, Jordi Rovira Esteve, Ignacio Ruiz Carrasco, Carmen Rodríguez Calvo and Quim Alastuey Parlade in the area of Tax Law.
- Xavier de Bernat Jiménez, in the area of Insurance Law.
- Luis San José Gras, in the area of Labour Law.
- Jordi Tirvió Portús, in the areas of Criminal Law and Corporate Governance and Compliance Practice.
- Francisco Lacasa Lobera y Julio Rocafull Rodríguez, in the Corporate and M&A areas.
And also, in the “Ones To Watch” category, and for the first time:
- Elena Torrell Belzach and Andrés Casado Güell, in the area of Dispute Resolution.
Best Lawyers has been studying the legal sector worldwide for more than 10 years, has a presence in more than 17 countries and uses the “popular vote” methodology to rank lawyers in different areas of law based on their professional experience. Therefore, being listed in the Best Lawyers ranking is a public and accredited recognition of excellence that is awarded, in confidence, by fellow lawyers.
As a result of this ranking, AGM reaffirms its position as one of the most important law firms in the country in terms of number of professionals and turnover, and is also the only Spanish firm with its own office in France (Paris).
For more information, please contact us by clicking here.