18 Sep Stock Market
The AGM Abogados Stock Market service handles the incorporation of all kinds of organisations governed by the Spanish Securities Market Commission (CNMV), as well as of the evaluation of the structure and most appropriate vehicle for each kind of project, including both structures by means of capital companies and funds and managers. We give advice from the initial design stage to the liquidation of the vehicle that had been set up.
Our knowledge and experiences covers both the incorporation of investment vehicles and the investment and disinvestment operations for these, including:
- Venture capital firms.
- Closed-ended collective investment entities.
- Financial Investment Companies (Securities Companies, Securities Agencies, Portfolio Management Companies and Financial Advice Companies).
- Crowdfunding platforms.
Our main services in the Stock Market field include the following:
- Designing structures for investment in the stock market field.
- Contacting and negotiating with the CNMV and the Bank of Spain for coordinating the incorporation of regulated institutions.
- Incorporation of all kinds of entities governed by the CNMV: venture capital firms, UCITS, closed-ended collective investment entities, independent financial advice companies, crowdfunding platforms,, etc.
- Regulatory control of the institutions governed by the CNMV.
- Transactions for investment and disinvestment of regulated entities.
- Initial Public Offerings (IPO).
- Takeover Bids (TB).
- Public Offerings (PO).
- Going public.
- Support in the management of regulated entities.