Tax and fiscal lawyers
Our team of tax lawyers at AGM Abogados, based in Barcelona and Madrid, has the highest level of training and experience in all areas of tax law, which allows us to provide quality tax advice with all the guarantees that our clients need to facilitate their national and international growth.
Our tax professionals offer services in all tax disciplines. They have expertise in corporate taxation, international taxation, transfer pricing, regional and local taxation, tax compliance and reporting, and people mobility, among others.
At AGM we have extensive experience in defending taxpayers before tax proceedings and administrative and contentious-administrative courts. We also advise on the complexities of family business succession and tax planning for corporate groups.
Who do we advise?
Our tax lawyers provide services to national and international companies in the development and expansion of their business.
We also advise on tax planning for individuals in the management of their family estates, providing a quality and friendly service at all times.
Our priority is to provide solutions and add value to tax advice.
What are our main Tax and Fiscal Law services?
Why choose our Tax and Fiscal Law services?
- Our team of highly qualified tax and fiscal lawyers has a global vision of tax law, which enables us to offer innovative and effective solutions for any situation.
- In addition, our reputation and broad international presence allow us to provide tax advice on all types of business transactions.
- We offer a high quality service with a comprehensive approach that is tailored to the specific needs of each client and provides effective and hassle-free solutions.
Thanks to our proven international network, we are able to offer our clients cross-border coverage for all types of corporate operations, such as, for example:
- Mergers and acquisitions.
- Joint ventures.
- Expatriation of professionals.
- Investments and related transactions.
- Due Diligence.
Do you need advice on Tax and Fiscal Law?
Lawyers recommended by
Meet our Tax and Fiscal Law team
You may be interested
Information return on related-party transactions and transactions and situations related to countries or territories classified as tax havens (form 232)
Leonardo Cárdenas receives the award for associative collaboration at the 35th AEDAF National Congress 2023
Can we help you?
Write to us and we will advise you on Tax and Fiscal Law.