Lawyers with expertise in
Due Diligence and Tax Structuring
At AGM Abogados we have extensive experience in Due Diligence tax procedures. We work with the other departments involved in the process, as well as with other international firms.
We intervene in the preliminary analysis of the target companies with the aim of limiting the review to the aspects with the greatest potential risks from a tax point of view.
We analyse the investment or divestment to be made, its origin and propose alternatives for the best tax and commercial structuring.
Who do we advise?
AGM Abogados’ Due Diligence and Tax Structuring services are aimed at national or international investors who wish to develop projects in Spain or abroad.
What are our main Due Diligence and Tax Structuring services?
Our tax lawyers assist investors with the following:
- Reviewing the target and its key risk areas for the Due Diligence purposes.
- Conducting Due Diligence with a focus on the success of the transaction.
- Coordination with other areas of activity and review.
- Orientation of the operation and investment structure from the outset.
Why choose our Due Diligence and Tax Structuring services?
- Our experience and involvement in the transaction from the outset allows us to assure our clients that the objectives of their project will be met effectively.
- We appoint a project co-ordinator to ensure smooth communication and effective monitoring of the project.
- We have a global vision of the overall project from the outset and meet established deadlines.
Do you need advice on Due Diligence and Tax Structuring?
You may be interested
Information return on related-party transactions and transactions and situations related to countries or territories classified as tax havens (form 232)
Leonardo Cárdenas receives the award for associative collaboration at the 35th AEDAF National Congress 2023
Can we help you?
We are here to give you the best Due Diligence and Tax Structuring advice.