Lawyers specialising in
At AGM Abogados we advise companies that are committed to internationalising their business on how to manage the expatriation and impatriation processes of their employees in a transparent, clear and safe way. We guide our clients through this process, which can be legally complex, through our service with a multidisciplinary approach.
Our advice strengthens the relationship between the employee and the company. We also help to organise their relocation to Spain or abroad, avoiding any legal concerns in tax matters derived from the relocation.
Who do we advise?
Our team of tax lawyers advises national and international companies on the implications of employee mobility, helping them to avoid legal concerns in tax matters derived from the relocation.
We advise our clients on how to optimise the tax treatment of their expatriate and impatriate employees without incurring higher labour costs, which can have important benefits for them such as increased employee loyalty.
What are our main Mobility Tax services?
Our Mobility Tax services include:
- Review of the best alternative for the expatriation or impatriation of your employees from a tax perspective.
- Review of the potential application of exemptions for personal income tax purposes, and advising the company on the best practice for its implementation •Review of the potential application of the so-called Beckham Law.
- Execution before the tax authorities of the proposed alternatives.
- Advice before the tax authorities in cases of review.
- Review of applicable double taxation treaties.
- Comprehensive advice.
- Preparation and filing of tax returns under special regimes.
Why choose our Mobility Tax services?
- Our extensive experience in expatriation and impatriation processes and our coordinated approach with the other AGM areas involved (Immigration and Labour), promote the success of the project.
- We want our clients to feel supported and guided during this process, which will strengthen the relationship between the company and its employees.
- Our firm is the only one among the leading firms in Spain with a truly integrated mobility practice.