Companies are aware of the importance of complying with tax regulations and their tax obligations, but often find it difficult to clearly interpret the relevant legislation.
At AGM Abogados we advise companies on all matters relating to Tax Compliance, ensuring that they comply with their tax obligations and periodic declarations in relation to their day-to-day operations, as well as those extraordinary operations, whether national or international.
We assist our clients in the preparation of periodic accounts, taking into account possible national and international regulatory changes.
Who do we advise?
AGM Abogados’ Tax Compliance is aimed at those companies and organisations that wish to comply with the regulations in a correct manner, thus avoiding risks and possible situations that could result in fines or more serious sanctions.
What are our main Tax Compliance services?
We offer the following services to ensure that your company complies with its tax and fiscal obligations:
- Tax consulting and advice in all types of sectors and environments
- Tax planning for individuals and legal entities in direct and indirect taxation
- Compliance with tax obligations
- Corporate income tax
- Local and regional taxes
- Personal income tax, both residents in Spain and non-residents
- Related transactions and census management
- Intrastat and intra-community transactions
- Wealth tax
- Tax on large fortunes
Why choose our Tax Compliance services?
- Our professionals have a high level of legal expertise that allows us to design and implement the compliance model that best suits the specific needs of each company.
- We have a multidisciplinary team, with over 35 years’ experience in all areas, giving us a global vision in tax planning for individuals as well as national and international companies.
- Our clients value our long-standing relationship of trust and the quality of our services.
- We keep our clients informed of tax regulations and legislative updates relevant to their sector.
Do you need advice on Tax Compliance?
You may be interested
Information return on related-party transactions and transactions and situations related to countries or territories classified as tax havens (form 232)
Leonardo Cárdenas receives the award for associative collaboration at the 35th AEDAF National Congress 2023
Can we help you?
Write to us and we will advise you on Tax Compliance.