At AGM we have a highly skilled team in the defence of taxpayers’ interests before the Tax Agency and the Courts of Justice.
We understand that good tax planning begins not only with advising clients on the development of their business, but also in the defence of said planning before the Tax Authorities.
Who do we advise?
Our experts in Tax and Fiscal Law advise individuals and companies, carrying out a prior analysis of the file in order to assess whether to proceed with specific tax proceedings before Courts and Tribunals.
We never advise our clients to embark on proceedings that we believe are unlikely to succeed, and we always inform them of the possibility of appeal.
What are our main defence advisory services in Tax Inspections and Procedures?
The team of lawyers that specialises in Tax Law offers the following services in this area:
- Representation and defence in administrative, inspection and recovery proceedings before the state, regional or local tax authorities.
- Testing and inspection procedures.
- Derivations of liability, deferrals and instalments, and suspension of settlements.
- Appeals and claims before the economic-administrative and contentious-administrative courts at all levels.
- Appeals to the High Court.
- Special appeals for review.
- Value assessments.
Why choose our defence advisory services in Tax Inspections and Procedures?
- At AGM Abogados we have a team with extensive experience in the defence of taxpayers with the aim of ensuring that the tax interests of our clients are adequately protected.
- We provide comprehensive and specialised legal advice in inspection and judicial proceedings.
- Our personalised approach allows us to analyse and adapt the legal strategy to the specific needs of our clients, verifying the legality and feasibility of each procedure.
Do you need advice on Tax Inspections and Procedures?
You may be interested
Information return on related-party transactions and transactions and situations related to countries or territories classified as tax havens (form 232)
Leonardo Cárdenas receives the award for associative collaboration at the 35th AEDAF National Congress 2023
Can we help you?
Contact us and we will advise you on Tax Inspections and Procedures.