Lawyers with expertise in
Transfer Pricing and International Tax Planning
The professionals of the Tax Department at AGM Abogados have extensive experience in the restructuring of groups, both in Spain and abroad. Our experience allows us to manage this type of process when necessary, bridging the usual cultural differences that are common in these contexts. On the other hand, our headquarters in Paris, together with the fact that we are part of the prestigious international networks SCG Legal and Lawrope, strengthen and guarantee the success of these complex operations.
In addition, our professionals include specialists dedicated exclusively to transfer pricing. Given the current importance of this matter, which is the focus of numerous audits by the tax authorities, we offer highly specialised advice, both nationally and internationally, based on our knowledge of the client’s business and operations.
Who do we advise?
At AGM Abogados we have extensive experience in advising national and international companies and a thorough knowledge of the global market.
We play a key role in advising Spanish companies on their investments outside Spain, as well as non-resident companies in connection with their activities in Spain.
What are our main Transfer Pricing and International Tax Planning services?
With extensive experience providing comprehensive advice on International Tax Planning and Transfer Pricing, we offer advice on:
- Restructuring operations of international groups, both with Spanish and foreign parent companies.
- Purchase operations, joint ventures, analysis and determination of the best structure for the development of your investments, etc.
- Expatriation of employees and managers.
- Determination of tax-efficient remuneration mechanisms.
- Development of these actions in coordination with other departments of the firm who specialise in international aspects.
- Preparation of master and local files on transfer pricing.
- Transfer pricing inspections.
- Operations analysis.
- Preparation of documents justifying the group pricing policy.
Why choose our Transfer Pricing and International Tax Planning services?
- Our professionals work closely with those from other international firms in jurisdictions other than Spain, as well as with AGM’s mergers and acquisitions teams to provide our clients with comprehensive advice and a joint and coordinated service in these particularly important situations.
- We help our clients to create an international legal and tax structure that is efficient, sustainable and aligned with the strategic objectives of their business.
- We respond to real business needs by innovating and anticipating changes in the environment.
- We believe that our approach provides added value that not only ensures the correct preparation of the mandatory transfer pricing documentation required by Spanish Tax Law, but also brings additional benefits to your business.
Do you need advice on Transfer Pricing and International Tax Planning?
You may be interested
Information return on related-party transactions and transactions and situations related to countries or territories classified as tax havens (form 232)
Leonardo Cárdenas receives the award for associative collaboration at the 35th AEDAF National Congress 2023
Can we help you?
Write to us and we will advise you on Transfer Pricing and International Tax Planning.