The Tax Department of AGM Abogados offers advisory services and comprehensive tax advice in all types of business sectors and environments and for all types of direct and indirect tax, state or regional.
At all times, our tax lawyers accompany businesses in the development of their business to ensure proper tax planning, so that the impact of their tax obligations does not affect their expansion projects.
Once the client’s needs have been analysed, we offer the implementation of special tax regimes, consolidation, Listed Real Estate Investment Companies (SOCIMIS), Foreign Securities Holding Entities (ETVE), corporate restructurings, partially exempt entities, among others, to provide clients with efficient tax planning.
Who do we advise?
Our tax and fiscal advisory services are aimed at national and international companies in all sectors, advising them on complex tax issues.
Our team of tax lawyers analyses the tax situation of our clients and offers useful personalised solutions.
What are our main Tax and Fiscal advisory services for businesses?
Our team of lawyers who specialise in Tax and Fiscal Law advises companies on the following areas:
- Direct and indirect taxation.
- Special tax regimes.
- Advice on corporate restructuring processes.
- Due Diligence.
- Advice on related-party transactions.
- Advice and defence of companies in tax inspection proceedings.
- Advice and litigation before the Economic-Administrative Courts.
Why choose our tax advice services?
- The tax team at AGM Abogados has extensive experience in providing tax advice to national and international companies in the day-to-day development of their business, always providing a continuous, friendly and trustworthy service to the management of the companies.
- We ensure that companies comply with their tax obligations and maximise their tax efficiency.
- Our commitment is to provide personalised advice tailored to the specific needs of each business.
Do you need tax advice for your company?
You may be interested
Information return on related-party transactions and transactions and situations related to countries or territories classified as tax havens (form 232)
Leonardo Cárdenas receives the award for associative collaboration at the 35th AEDAF National Congress 2023
Can we help you?
We are here to give you the best tax advice for your business.