Lawyers specialising in
The design and development of good corporate governance rules is essential for the proper functioning of the various corporate bodies and departments.
AGM Abogados provides regular and continuous advice to companies on Corporate Governance matters, always applying the best national and international practices.
Who do we advise?
Our Corporate Governance services are aimed at corporations, family-owned companies, foundations, in any sector or industry.
What are our main Corporate Governance services?
Our Corporate Governance department specialises in the following aspects of corporate governance:
- Code of good governance and corporate responsibility.
- Drafting and reviewing of codes of conduct and social covenants.
- General and strategic advice to the Board of Directors and its committees.
- Drawing up internal regulations for the different types of directors.
- Functions of the Secretary of the Board of Directors.
- Preparation of remuneration policies for directors and senior management.
What are the benefits of having Corporate Governance?
- Effectively manage the structure, operation and relationships between the board of directors, partners, managers and other stakeholders.
- Optimise the decision-making process for value creation in companies.
Why choose our Corporate Governance services?
- Our aim is to help our clients achieve their objectives in a sustainable way and with a corporate culture geared towards medium and long-term business growth and consolidation.
- We have over 35 years’ experience in advising companies of all sizes and in all sectors.
Do you need advice on Corporate Governance?
You may be interested
Can we help you?
If you believe your company needs advice in any of the areas of Corporate Governance, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our experienced lawyers will work with you to identify the best corporate governance practices for your company.