Lawyers with expertise in
Family estate planning and personal taxation
At AGM Abogados we have qualified staff who specialise in tax advice and planning in the restructuring of family estates and individuals.
We are renowned for having a highly specialised team in family business planning, which means having a global vision, not only of the development of the business, but also of the planning of Inheritance and Gift Tax, Wealth Tax and Tax on Large Fortunes, providing clients with great added value with a friendly and quality service.
Who do we advise?
AGM Abogados has over 35 years’ experience in advising a wide range of clients, from individuals residing in Spain or abroad, to companies of all sizes, family offices and large estates.
Our aim is to provide solutions tailored to the specific needs of each client.
What are our main family estate planning and personal taxation services?
Our family estate planning and personal taxation services include:
- Family business tax planning
- Inheritance and Gift Tax (ISD)
- Personal Income Tax (IRPF)
- Family Due Diligence
- Family business restructuring
- Family protocols as tools for conflict resolution
- Tax compliance of tax obligations
- Wealth Tax (IP)
- Tax on Large Fortunes (IGF)
- Impatriate Regime
Why choose our family estate planning and personal taxation services?
- At AGM we hold regular meetings to analyse our client’s needs in the planning of their assets, with the aim of creating value for future investments or planning for regulatory changes.
- The trust and friendliness that our firm establishes with our clients from the outset is a distinguishing factor that sets us apart from other firms.
- Adequate anticipation and in-depth analysis are two fundamental aspects of our professionals’ advisory work.
- We have a specialised team with extensive experience. Our partner in the Tax and Fiscal area, Leonardo Cárdenas Armesto, is the Director and Coordinator of the family business section of the AEDAF (Spanish Association of Tax Advisors) in Catalonia, and is the author of several books on succession planning and family protocols.
Do you need advice on family wealth planning and personal taxation?
You may be interested
Information return on related-party transactions and transactions and situations related to countries or territories classified as tax havens (form 232)
Leonardo Cárdenas receives the award for associative collaboration at the 35th AEDAF National Congress 2023
Can we help you?
Contact us and we will advise you on family estate planning and personal taxation services.