Tax advice on corporate M&A restructurings
Our team of lawyers who specialise in Tax and Fiscal Law provides tax advisory services, together with other areas of the firm, on the restructuring operations of those business groups.
At AGM we participate in the preliminary due diligence processes, as well as in the design and implementation of the most efficient structures, always with the aim of avoiding uncertainty and tax risks.
Who do we advise?
We advise groups of companies, both national and international, private equity or venture capital funds, family offices and entrepreneurs.
What are our main tax advisory services for corporate M&A restructurings?
Our tax advisory services for corporate M&A restructurings include:
- Due diligence.
- Advice on the special regime applicable to corporate restructuring operations.
- Advice on the SPA (Share Purchases Agreement) to cover and guarantee possible tax contingencies.
- Advice and defence before the Tax Agency.
- Listed Real Estate Investment Companies (SOCIMI).
- Foreign Securities Holding Entities (ETVE).
- Collective Investment Schemes (IIC).
- Transfer pricing.
Why choose our tax advisory services in corporate M&A restructurings?
- At AGM Abogados we have a specialised and multidisciplinary team for this type of corporate restructuring operations, which allows us to have a global and comprehensive vision.
We work with other professionals at our firm, who are experts in financial, commercial and legal matters, among others, so that the client can always make the right decisions in accordance with the existing regulations or in the face of possible regulatory changes.
- We identify opportunities to optimise the tax burden, minimise tax risks and comply with applicable tax obligations in the most advantageous way for our clients.
- Our main objective is to provide sound and strategic advice on tax matters, so that our clients can carry out their restructuring operations efficiently and safely.
Do you need tax advice on corporate restructuring?
You may be interested
Information return on related-party transactions and transactions and situations related to countries or territories classified as tax havens (form 232)
Leonardo Cárdenas receives the award for associative collaboration at the 35th AEDAF National Congress 2023
Can we help you?
We are here to give you the best tax advice for your business.