M&A | Advice on the sale and purchase of companies
Our M&A (Mergers and Acquisitions) team includes lawyers with expertise in Corporate, Tax and Labour Law who offer advice with a multidisciplinary approach.
We provide a specialist service in the purchase and sale of companies, with knowledge and experience in complex transactions for the purchase or sale of all types of businesses.
Who do we advise?
We advise medium and large companies, private equity or venture capital funds, family offices, and entrepreneurs.
What are our main M&A services?
Our main M&A services include:
- Conducting due diligence procedures and drafting reports and conclusions for the transaction.
- Negotiating and formalising pre-purchase agreements, such as: Confidentiality Agreements (NDA), Letters of Intent (LOI), Memorandum of Understanding (MoU), etc.
- Negotiating and formalising contracts for the purchase and sale of companies and businesses (SPA and APA), including the most sensitive aspects, such as Representations and Warranties (R&W), price adjustments, Earn Outs, indemnities, etc.
- Formalisation of agreements complementary to the purchase and sale contract, such as: partner agreements, collaboration agreements, service provision contracts, stock option plans, phantom share plans, mixed incentive plans, etc.
- Execution and coordination of the transfer of the company and post-closing.
Why choose our M&A services?
- Our team’s work methodology includes both the most common and the most innovative practices in the sector.
- Our multidisciplinary approach allows us to provide complete and comprehensive advice.
- We assist both the buyer and the seller, from the initial negotiations to the execution of the transaction.
- We work on all types of company acquisition:
- Management Buy-Out (MBO).
- Management Buy-In (MBI).
- Leveraged Buyout (LBO).
- Leveraged Buy-in (LBI).
- Buy & Build.
Do you need advice on M&A?
You may be interested
Can we help you?
Contact us and we will advise you on our M&A services.