A Restructuring Expert is a professional envisaged in the Spanish Insolvency Act who is involved in a restructuring process as a third party independent of the debtor and the creditors.
The Expert assists the debtor and the creditors in the negotiations and in the drawing up of the restructuring plan, and drafts the reports required by law and those requested by the judge.
The Expert may be appointed voluntarily by the company initiating the restructuring process or by the creditors. The Expert’s involvement is necessary for:
- Extending the effects of the restructuring plan to classes of creditors who voted against it.
- In some cases, suspending enforcement against the debtor.
Who do we advise?
The Restructuring Expert service is aimed at companies in financial crisis situations, and at banks, investment funds and debt collection companies involved in the process of achieving a restructuring plan for their debtor.
What are our main services as restructuring experts?
Assistance in drawing up the restructuring plan:
- Analysis of the balance sheet.
- Analysis of the income statement.
- Analysis of the future cash flow projections.
- Drawing up of a restructuring proposal.
Preparation of the necessary reports during the restructuring plan:
- Going concern value to extend the effects to the dissenting class of creditors.
- Extension of the notice of negotiations and stay of enforcement.
- The plan’s feasibility report.
Why choose our Expert Restructuring services?
- At AGM Abogados, we have a team of professionals from different areas who can assist clients throughout the whole process.
- Through our comprehensive, highly specialised and value-added services, we seek to provide innovative legal and financial solutions for achieving a restructuring plan.
Do you need our Expert Restructuring services?
You may be interested
Can we help you ?
Write to us and we will advise you on Expert Restructuring services.